- Last Date for Registration: 6th January 2016 – 11:59 PM.
- Intimation of Selected Teams: 7th January 2016 – 06:00 PM.
- Submission of Soft Copies of Registration form and Demand Draft : 10th January 2016 – 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Registration form and Demand Draft (Hard Copy): 15th January 2016 – 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Strategy Paper (Negotiation): 25th January 2016 – 11:59 PM.
- Dates of the Competition: 11th-13th February 2016.
The event comprises of three competitions â€“ a Client Counselling, a Negotiation and a Mediation Competition. Each competition has a cap of 16 teams on the First serve basis.
The selected participants are invited to take part in a seminar conducted by CAMP (Centre for Advanced Mediation Practice) and FSRI (Foundation for Sustainable Rule of Law Initiatives) on 10th February 2016.
Cash Prizes up to Rs 40,000 to be won. Each team will be presented participation certificates and letters of Merit.
To register for the 1st National ADR Competition please fill the Google Form by clickingÂ Here
For Event Invite, click Here
For Client Counselling Competition Rules, click Here
For Mediation Competition Rules, click Here
For Negotiation Competition Rules, click Here
For official website click Here