About FLS Law Review:
FLS Law Review is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed, open access, online legal journal that seeks to provide a forum to Judges, Advocates, Academician, Scholars and Students of Law for publishing original works on various discipline of Law.
FLS Law Review promises to bridge the worlds of theory and practice. For students, the journal provides an unmatched opportunity to engage with law beyond the classroom. The Journal also serves as a nexus between the worlds of academia, policy-making, and practice.
Invitation to Authors
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that FLS Law Review is now accepting submissions of unpublished and original Articles, Short Articles / Essays, Case Notes, Legislative Comments and Book / Article Review on following broad themes:
- Intellectual Property Laws;
- Foreign Direct Investment;
- Corporate Laws;
- Arbitration and other alternate methods of dispute resolution.
The submissions must be original and must not be submitted for review or publication elsewhere. The Editorial Board reserves full discretion over the publication of submissions made by Authors.
About Fusion Law School
Fusion Law School is Indiaâ€™s leading Institute in providing job-oriented training to Law Students and Legal Professionals. The Courses offered by us have been designed after extensive consultation with the legal fraternity and is also taught by highly accomplished practitioners having considerable experience in their respective fields.
Fusion Law Schoolâ€™s unique, competency-based Courses equip Law Students with the skills and knowledge required to excel in this profession.
Last date of paper submission: March 15, 2016 (11:59 PM IST)
The following Guidelines of Submissions must be adhered to:
- Submission Procedure:
All submissions must be sent to email@example.comÂ by March 15, 2016, 11:59 PM IST with the subject line in the following format: Submission â€“ [Title of Manuscript] â€“ Vol. 1 Issue 1.
All submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author(s) will be sent.
Co-authorship is allowed for maximum of two individuals. Multiple Entries by an individual are not permitted.
- Word Limit:
- Articles (5,000 – 12,000 words)
- Short Articles / Essays (3,000 – 5,000 words); and
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments and Book/Article Reviews (2000 – 7000 words)
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- Cover Letter:
All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating:
- The title of the submission,
- The name(s) of the authors,
- Their institution/affiliation and
- Contact details.
- Abstract and Keywords:
An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted along with the Papers. Moreover, five keywords must be provided by the Authors.
- Formatting Specifications:
- Any uniform system of citation is recommended.
- Sources from newspapers and Magazines should be avoided. However, in few exceptional cases, it may be permitted.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- The numbers in the pages shall be consecutively marked on the top right side of the page.
Submissions containing plagiarised text will automatically be disqualified.
For queries or clarifications contact:
Avinash Tripathi, Editor-in-Chief
Contact Nos. : (+91)120-499-2344 | +91 99-99-6862-45